Sponsor

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The phone is your friend...

Here's a little trick.

1) Find a company you'd like to work for
2) Go to their Web site
3) Call the main phone number listed on the 'Contact' page
4) When the operator answers, say, "Hi, this is (Your Name) from (make up a Company Name). I have some PDF collaterals for best practices and cutting costs in Human Resources. Who can I send them to?"
5) Make sure you get a legitimate person's email address (HR personnel).

I know what you're thinking: "But I don't have any best practices or cost-cutting PDFs for Human Resources. I don't want to lie." Move away from that psychology. It will only hinder your progress. Do WHATEVER it takes.

Have you obtained legitimate email addresses for Human Resources personnel?

No comments:

Post a Comment